It's About You!
The Seasons of Life
Change, Attitude, Perseverance – Your Personal and Professional Development is Key
Our lives consist of ever changing seasons. One season, never lasting forever.
Your audience will learn:
- Having the right Attitude is key for your continued success.
- How to effectively create new Standards and Rituals to help you move to the next level.
- How to improve your Professional and Personal Brand and understanding that it’s always on display.
- The importance of consistently increasing your Skills and Knowledge.
- How to tap into your Personal Power.
- How to push past your Fears and move through your Failures.
- Understanding that your Personal Development is key to both you and your company’s success.
Leadership – Balancing Home and Work Life
Today we will focus on:
- The importance of developing priorities and managing your day efficiently. Working smarter, not harder!
- Taking care of you and knowing when to move on.
- If you can’t be indispensable, you’re not doing your job as a leader!
- The importance of taking a break from thinking about work, your focus will improve and your ideas will be fresh.
- Making your personal relationships a priority, your productivity and effectiveness on the job will actually increase.
Leader or Boss? – Knowing the Difference
The audience will learn:
- The importance of self-evaluation.
- How to effectively engage individuals.
- Supporting a development culture.
- The importance of moving forward as a team.
- The key qualities of being a great leader.
Team Success and Individual Rewards – You Can Have it All!
Your audience will discover:
- How to ensure your team can thrive with success.
- How you can achieve your individual goals all within your team’s success.
- How to be a good teammate.
- How to keep positive team chemistry.
- How the smallest roles are vital to team success.
Taking Your Sales Results Above the Rim
- Do you know who your customer is?
- Do you know where your customer is in the buying process?
- Do you know what buying mode they are in?
- Do you know how to uncover the decision maker’s motive?
Knowing who influences the buying decision in an account may seem obvious and simple; however this is a step often misunderstood.
Going the Extra Mile: Providing a Great Customer Experience
Customer expectations aren’t right or wrong, good or bad, or high or low. They just ARE. Service and satisfaction are in the eye of the beholder, and the beholder sets expectations.
The audience will learn:
- The importance of attitudes.
- The difference between personal and professional behavior.
- How to handling upset people.
- How to listening effectively.
- To speak with a respectful, responsive style.
- Manage customer expectations.
- Serve internal and external customers.
Good customer service is no longer enough. It has to be superior, WOW, unexpected service. In a nutshell, it means doing what you say you will, when you say you will and how you say you will with always with a SMILE!
Watch The Video
Presenting Richard Coffey