For your virtual and in-person needs, choose from a range of inspiring topics.
The Seasons of Life: Change, attitude, and perseverance
Our lives consist of ever-changing seasons. One season, never lasting forever. In this program your audience will learn:
- Having the right attitude is key for your continued success
- How to improve your professional and personal brand
- The importance of growing your skills and knowledge
- How to tap into your personal power
- Push past your fears and move through your failures.
- The power in self-evaluation.
- Why personal development is key to both you and your company’s success
Leadership: Developing yourself & your team
- Leader or boss? Let’s discuss the difference.
- The importance of self-evaluation
- How to effectively engage individuals
- Creating a culture of development
- The importance of moving forward together as a team
- The key qualities in great leaders
Going the Extra Mile: Providing an exceptional customer experience
Customer expectations aren’t right or wrong, good or bad, or high or low. They just ARE. Service and satisfaction are in the eye of the beholder, and the beholder sets the expectations.
- The importance of attitudes
- The difference between personal and professional behavior
- Conflict resolution in customer service
- How active an effective listening play a key role
- Responsiveness, the importance of timing and walking in respect
- Manage customer and client expectations
- Serving internal and external customers
Team Success and Individual Rewards: You can have it all
- How to ensure your team will thrive
- Achieve your individual goals while promoting your team’s success
- Characteristics of a good teammate
- How to keep positive team chemistry
- How the smallest roles are vital to team success
- Keeping your team engaged in a virtual climate